Pest Control Ultrasonic Repellent
অর্ডারের জন্য ডায়াল করুন
|ঢাকায় ডেলিভারি খরচ||৳ 60.00|
|ঢাকার বাইরে ডেলিভারি খরচ||৳ 120.00|
|বিকাশ নাম্বার||01870 216818|
Pest Reject is a technological innovation in the pest-control industry. It is designed to keep pest out of your home and offices.
Electromagnetism Technology is used against Spiders, Ants, Cockroaches, Rats and Other Rodents and Ultrasound Technology, is used against Mosquitoes and Flies.
ULTRASONIC PEST REPELLER HAS:
– No chemical products,
– No maintenance cost and
– Unlimited duration.
EASY TO USE:
All you have to do is plug it into an electrical outlet in your home and it’ll repel parasites within an action radius of 200m2
It uses two advanced technologies:
Electromagnetism sends electromagnetic pulses through the wiring in the walls of your home to create a hostile environment that makes pests pack up and go.
The Ultrasound Waves emitted intermittently by the device make life unbearable for pests so they flee the area of action of the ultrasound waves.
Ultrasonic pest repeller is Safer, Cleaner and Healthier.
A product for home use that works 24-hours a day, 365-days a year with NO hazardous chemicals that are toxic or poisonous or that give off noxious odors.
Running around your children, pets, and food?
Damaging appliances and important items?
SAY NO TO HARMFUL PEST MANAGEMENT
Exposure to any pesticides used in regular pest control may result in severe Health and Environment Effects.
- Pesticides, like surface sprays and termite treatments, linger in the environment for days, weeks or even longer after application.
- Cause Irritation to eye, nose, and throat
- Health Symptoms may include – headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, blurred vision, excessive eye watering, sweating and excess saliva.
- Chronic exposure to some pesticides can result in damage to the liver, kidneys, endocrine, and nervous systems.
- Contaminate air, soil or dust that floats in the environment for days
- Pesticides can enter your body through food or drink, skin contact, pesticide-soaked clothing, inhale pesticide vapors, sprays or dust
- A bird or pet may be poisoned if it eats a spider/rat killed by the insecticide.
- Risk factors for pesticide poisoning for unborn babies and young children, pregnant and nursing women, elderly people.