LANBENA Nail Repair Essence Serum
অর্ডারের জন্য ডায়াল করুন
|ঢাকায় ডেলিভারি খরচ||৳ 60.00|
|ঢাকার বাইরে ডেলিভারি খরচ||৳ 120.00|
|বিকাশ নাম্বার||01870 216818|
- “This product truly works!!!
- I’ve been battling toe nail ingrown for years now. After using it, the ingrown on my large toes had disappeared.
- I am dedicated to using it twice daily, and I work hard to thoroughly clean and sanitize all grooming equipment. But nothing has ever been this OBVIOUSLY successful before! By the summer of next year, I should be back in my open-toed footwear!”- Erich Bellinger
- “I’ve seen doctors for toenail paronychia on two of my toes throughout the years, and each time they’ve given me a new diagnosis and course of therapy—and none of these expensive impressions were successful. Things are going nicely now that I’m taking this relief oil. It is fairly simple to apply and seems to be drying the paronychia and the nail at the same time. It’s one of the only treatments I’ve used that has at least somewhat changed the appearance of my nails.”
- An ingrown toenail can also cause paronychia. Moisture allows certain germs, such as candida (a type of fungus) and bacteria to grow. Paronychia is nail inflammation that may result from trauma, irritation or infection.
- It can affect fingernails or toenails.
- Germs (bacteria) – These tend to cause sudden-onset (acute) paronychia which is painful. A bacterium called Staphylococcus aureus, which often lives harmlessly on our skin, is most often the cause.
- Candida – This is a yeast (a type of fungus) and is another common cause. Paronychia with candida tends to develop slowly and cause persistent (chronic) infection. They do not cause pus to appear.
- Other germs (microbes) -These include viruses and other fungi. They are less common causes.
There are no reviews yet.